- Double Taxation Treaties with over 70 countries including all the EU and the United States.
- Highly skilled and educated workforce.
- Well-developed infrastructure and a convenient and business-friendly GMT time zone.
- European Union (EU) member and Eurozone member, providing excellent access to the EU and world markets.
- A world-class location for availability of skilled labour, flexibility and adaptability of workforce and attitudes towards globalisation.
- Ranked 2nd in the world for adaptability and efficiency of companies and large corporations by international standards and 2nd in the world for business legislation
- One of the best Holding Company regimes in the world
Benefits of Starting a Company in Ireland
One of the main benefits of setting up a company in Ireland is the country’s generous corporation tax rate of only 12.5% on worldwide trading profits. Please see our page on ‘Taxation of Irish Companies’ for more information. A number of things are to be kept in mind when you open a company in Ireland.
Other benefits of opening company in Ireland include:
- The only predominantly English-speaking jurisdiction in the EU.
- Favourable demographics, Ireland is a multicultural location and many of its residents are bilingual.
- A study in 2012 carried out by the Heritage Foundation has found that Ireland has currently the freest economy in the whole of the Eurozone.
- Ranked 1st in the world for inward investment by quality and value by The IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook.
- Business costs have reduced significantly in recent years, especially in comparison to other EU states.
- Irish Banks are fully capitalised making it one of the easiest countries in the world in which to open a Business Bank Account with online banking as standard and merchant accounts available.
Many global companies have already chosen Ireland as the base for their European operations. For more information on how to join them and open a company in Ireland, please don’t hesitate to contact us.