– Over 60 tax treaties including all the EU and the United States (See separate page on this)
– Highly skilled and educated workforce
– Well-developed infrastructure and a convenient and business-friendly GMT time zone
– European Union (EU) member and Eurozone member, providing excellent access to the EU and world markets.
– The IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2012 ranks Ireland 1st in the world for availability of skilled labour, flexibility and adaptability of workforce and attitudes towards globalisation.
– Ranked 2nd in the world for adaptability and efficiency of companies and large corporations by international standards and 2nd in the world for business legislation
– One of the best holding company regimes in the world