Once your company has been incorporated one of your top priorities should be to oversee your company’s accounting obligations such as your company’s annual returns and annual accounts. Our professional and reliable accountancy and bookkeeping service offers you peace of mind and minimizes the risk of costly mistakes when carrying out your organisations accounting and bookkeeping services.
The accountancy requirements for a company in Ireland mainly comprise of the following:
- Abridged accounts must be filed annually with the Companies Registration Office.
- An annual audit for companies with a turnover (or group turnover if holiday/subsidiary) of more than €12million.
- VAT Returns (if applicable) must be filed generally every 2 months.
- VIES Returns may need to be filed annually or quarterly, depending on the volume.
- Corporation Tax Registration must be filed annually.
- If the company has employees, this tax must be remitted monthly and a P30 filed at the end of the year.
RegisteracompanyinIreland.com has a professional relationship with many established Accountants who can assist your company fulfil its accountancy and bookkeeping obligations through an efficient, professional, and cost-effective service. Contact the team at RegisteracompanyinIreland.com today to discuss the various solutions available to you in meeting the accountancy obligations for your company. With years of experience in company formations, company secretarial, and corporate services we can also assist with other essential services. Contact us today on +353 16874518 for more details on the accountancy service we offer or complete our contact form and a member of our team will be in touch.Contact us today for more information